AUTO ELECTRICAL REPAIRS
Modern Mercedes and other vehicles have complex electrical systems. Our specialized technicians are able to pinpoint problems quickly, resulting in the best possible solution for the customer in terms of cost and vehicle down time. We use genuine Mercedes software plus a wide variety of electrical test equipment help fault find and re calibrate electrical problems. Some of the problems we regularly fix are:
- Engine management systems including the vehicle’s ECU (Engine Control Unit), engine sensors and electrical control devices.
- Batteries and vehicle charging systems.
- Key replacement and duplicating.
- EIS (Electrical Ignition Switch) and ESL (Electrical Steering Lock) repairs and programming.
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) braking systems.
- Body electrical components including lights, immobilizer systems, electric windows and mirrors.
- Instrument cluster repairs.